Promote your garden-related business on NPA’s website and in our popular Open Gardens directory, both are references our members refer to again and again throughout the year. Please contact NPA at email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of NPA Business Membership:
- Reach more than 1,500 avid gardeners year-round
- Your business will be published in the Business Spotlight section of the Open Gardens Directory and on the NPA website
- Listing includes: business name, contact information, location, hours, a description of your business, any discounts you offer to NPA members, and a link to your website
- Offer a minimum 10% discount to NPA members and your business will be highlighted in the NPA Open Gardens Directory and on the NPA website, NPA members seek out and support business that offer discounts
- Businesses with extensive display gardens may also be included in the garden tours section of NPA’s Open Gardens Directory, as an Open Garden on a specific date, by appointment, and/or in the Public and Display Gardens section
Business Membership Details:
- All memberships are 1-year subscription periods beginning on January 1st
- You can join or renew anytime during the year
- Deadline to be included in the current year's Open Gardens Directory is March 15th, registrations received after March 15 will not be included in the current year's directory, but will be listed on our website
- If you join or renew between September 1st and December 31st - your subscription period extends through the end of the following year - and your business will be included in the following year's Open Gardens Directory
- Business Memberships include one Household NPA membership and associated benefits (for two people at the same mailing address)
Please add a Donation to your membership subscription!
- Donations support NPA's mission of horticultural education
- All donations above membership costs are tax deductible as allowed by law, The Northwest Perennial Alliance is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization