NPA Neighborhood Groups are small garden clubs with NPA Members who live in the same geographic area. They're a popular way to make new gardening friends, gain gardening knowledge, and have fun!
- Make lasting friendships
- Tour local gardens and nurseries
- Share favorite plants and gardening tips
- Share social events and NPA activities
Neighborhood Group Details:
- Groups determine their own programs, some focus on education, while others are more social
- Most groups meet once a month
- Most groups set a maximum number of members, keep a waiting list if full, and offer prospective members a chance to 'get to know us' before joining
- If there is no group in your area, or the local group is full, NPA will help organize a new group!
Members can find information on how to join a Neighborhood Group in the Members Only section of this website.